- “DESTINATION” or “the Editor” : refers to the simplified joint stock company DESTINATION registered with the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under number 425 039 617, whose registered office at 5-11 rue Yves Glotin 33300 Bordeaux.
- “Content” : refers to the content of the Site and in particular its architecture, texts, photos, illustrations, software, product names and trademarks.
- “The User” refers to any user of the Site.
The www.destination-bio.com/ website is the property of DESTINATION, a French limited company with a capital of 6,132,610.29 Euros, registered with the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Registry under number 425 039 617, whose registered office at 5-11 rue Yves Glotin 33300 Bordeaux.
VAT number : FR28 425039617
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +33 5 56 11 27 47
The Site Manager is Renaud Chamonal.
The Site is produced, developed and hosted by Seo.fr, whose registered office is 71 avenue de la Cour de France, 91260 Juvisy-sur-Orge.
Tel. : +33 1 69 21 20 29
Any person who provides, uses and/or sends data is responsible for those data and thus undertakes to comply with the French regulations in force, particularly those relating to manifestly unlawful content (paedophilia, incitement to racial hatred etc.) or the protection of third party rights (intellectual property rights etc.). The Editor is not responsible for the use of data, the content published or the services of another person and, in particular, any person who does not respect the regulations in force.
The www.destination-bio.com/ website is accessible to the User 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless otherwise specified. DESTINATION cannot be held liable for any technical unavailability of connection, whether due to a case of force majeure, maintenance, updates, modification of the Site, intervention by the host, an internal or external strike, network failure, power failure, or misconfiguration or improper use of the User’s computer.
All of the Content present on the Site, in particular, its architecture, texts, photos, illustrations, software, product names and trademarks, is the property of DESTINATION or is licensed to third parties on behalf of DESTINATION.
In accordance with the French Intellectual Property Code, any representation or reproduction that has not been expressly authorised of the Content present on this Site, in whole or in part and using any means whatsoever, is forbidden. Any representation or reproduction of this Content found to be in breach of the intellectual property rights of its holder constitutes an infringement.
VALIDITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
In the event that the User is called upon to provide certain information, they undertake :
- to send true, accurate and current information during their completion of the service subscription form and, in particular, not to use false names or addresses, or, indeed, names or addresses without proper authorisation
- to update the data relating to their subscription in order to ensure that they remain consistently true, accurate and current
- not to make available or distribute information that is illegal, objectionable (such as defamatory or obscene information) or harmful (such as viruses). In the event of a breach of these provisions, DESTINATION shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the User’s access to the services, for which the User shall be solely responsible.
In order to ensure the proper management of the Site, the Editor may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the Site, or reserve access to the Site, or to certain parts of the Site, for a predetermined category of Internet User ;
- delete any information that could disturb the functioning of the Site or that contravenes national or international laws, or rules of Netiquette ;
- suspend the Site in order to carry out updates.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - USER CONDUCT
The User expressly consents to using the www.destination-bio.com/ website at their own risk and under their sole liability.
The www.destination-bio.com/ website provides the User with purely indicative information, without alteration and containing all and any imperfections. Moreover, this information must be taken into consideration with regard to the time at which it is posted online and not with regard to the time at which the Site is consulted.
Under no circumstances can DESTINATION be held liable :
- for any direct or indirect damage, in particular concerning the loss of profits, loss of customers or loss of data that may result, among other causes, from the use of the www.destination-bio.com/ website, or, on the contrary, from the impossibility of such use.
- for malfunctioning, unavailability of access, misuse, or misconfiguration of the User’s computer or of a browser that is rarely used by the User.
- for the content of advertisements and other links or external sources that the User can access from the www.destination-bio.com/ website. The User undertakes not to publish comments, opinions or information of a defamatory, obscene, violent or racist nature, or, more generally, those in contravention of French legal texts in force, the rights of individuals or morality.
Any webmaster who wishes to establish a link from their site to the www.destination-bio.com/ website is required to obtain express prior authorisation by making a request for such authorisation using the email address. In all circumstances, the webmaster wishing to create a hypertext link shall undertake not to use the deep linking technique, whereby the pages of the www.destination-bio.com/ website are embedded within the pages of the webmaster’s site.
Any User who has been redirected to a third-party web page via a hypertext link on the www.destination-bio.com/ website shall acknowledge that DESTINATION has no control over the content of the sites to which said User has been redirected. Accordingly, DESTINATION can in no case be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of sites accessible via hypertext links contained on the www.destination-bio.com/ website.
ADVERTISING NATURE OF THE CONTENT
In all circumstances, DESTINATION shall inform, where applicable, the Internet user of the advertising nature of the content of the www.destination-bio.com/ website.
The www.destination-bio.com website may contain advertisements. Under no circumstances can DESTINATION be held liable either for the content of the advertisements or for the consequences of a possible contractual relationship between the User of www.destination-bio.com and the person who published the advertisement.
USE OF CONTACT INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE SITE
DESTINATION prohibits the use of the contact information on the www.destination-bio.com/ website for canvassing, advertising solicitation or any other commercial purpose.
Any dispute relating to the use of the Site shall be subject to French law.